Cake Flavors, Frosting, and Toppings

Please email me at abbyjgutch@gmail.com for cake and frosting flavors as well as prices. I can't wait to make your special occasion all the more special!

Please click on the cake photos to see a larger, more detailed picture.

Saturday, May 5, 2012




Darth Maul!!!  Wow how much fun was this cake to make!!!  The perfect cake for a seven year old boy who loves Star Wars!  I was asked by a friend if I could make a Darth Maul (Star Wars character) cake for her nephew who was turning seven years old.  The entire cake (Darth Maul and all) were hand made and created.  Above is the outcome.  The best part of this cake is Darth Maul's horns are 3-D and the inside of the cake is red velvet with chocolate cream cheese frosting!  I think the boys will love it!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone loved it!
    Jake (dad of the 7 year old)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect cake outside and inside -- so delicious!!!
    MamaSu

    ReplyDelete