Cake Flavors, Frosting, and Toppings

Please email me at abbyjgutch@gmail.com for cake and frosting flavors as well as prices. I can't wait to make your special occasion all the more special!

Please click on the cake photos to see a larger, more detailed picture.

Sunday, June 17, 2012


This is the beautiful setup that my dear friend put together for her daughters first birthday.  I was so honored when she asked me if I would make the cakes for the special occasion.  The cake you see is a three layered almond cake with raspberry filling and almond butter cream.  I must say that the true beauty of the cake was decorated by my dearest friend (all I did was make the cake).  It was so much fun to get to watch her daughter enjoy her own "smash" cake while we all enjoyed eating a larger version!  Such a wonderful celebration for such a wonderful and special little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment