Cake Flavors, Frosting, and Toppings

Please email me at abbyjgutch@gmail.com for cake and frosting flavors as well as prices. I can't wait to make your special occasion all the more special!

Please click on the cake photos to see a larger, more detailed picture.

Sunday, November 4, 2012




 
The super fun Halloween cupcakes that I made.  I only pictured three, but there were 15 of these cute little guys taking over my kitchen.  Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream.


 
Happy Birthday cupcakes, to match a Halloween costume.  I have to find a picture of the cupcake costume, so you can see just how closely the actual cupcakes matched.  Strawberry cupcakes, with strawberry filling, and vanilla cream cheese frosting!

 
The Baby Shower cake made for a very special little baby girl.  Macie will be one loved little girl when she makes her entrance into this world!



 
Another baby shower cake!  This cake was made to match the theme of the baby shower.  Super cute!  Cake is a key lime cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting!  Super cute, and super delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment